Animal-Inflicted Injury

Reporting Injuries
Animal-inflicted injuries should be reported immediately. If the injury occurs in the city limits call Animal Control at 918-341-1260 or the Police Department at 918-341-1212.

If the injury occurs outside the city limits of Claremore, report the injury to the local authority. If possible, confine the animal first and then call the appropriate number.

What to Know
Give the person answering the phone the address and location of where the animal can be found. Try to describe the breed, size, color and any distinct markings on the animal, where it may live and if it’s wearing a collar or tag. An Animal Control Officer will be dispatched to your location to complete an animal bite report.