- Initiation of utility services
- Collection matters
The drive-through window is open Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., and the lobby is open from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. We also have three convenient after-hours drop boxes at City Hall: near the drive-through window, on the side of the building near the breezeway and in the parking lot on the east side of the building.
Claremore COVID CARES Act Utility Assistance Program
The Claremore COVID CARES Act Utility Assistance Program will launch on Aug. 1, 2021. Customers who are struggling due to COVID-related impacts can apply for funding to bring delinquent accounts current and help alleviate future utility financial hardships.
Claremore citizens who have been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic and meet the low-to-moderate income guidelines as established by HUD can apply for funding. Relief will be provided until the $330,000 fund is expended, so residents are encouraged to apply as soon as the program opens on Aug. 1.
The application and instructions are available here.
Here is some additional information regarding the program.
- Funds are available to named account holders and a one-time credit will be applied to utility accounts.
- The application can be mailed or brought to the City of Claremore Utility Billing Office at 104 S. Muskogee Ave.
- Applications will be reviewed within ten days of being received. Approval notification will be sent via email. Denial notification will be sent via postal mail.
- Upon approval, payment be applied to utility account holders within 30-45 days.