Change of Service

Change of service requests (or transfers) only apply to current City of Claremore utility customers. Transfer fees of $10 for Electric service and $10 for water / sewer service will apply to all change of service requests. The account holder may request a change of service by calling 918-341-0456 or visiting the Utility Office at 104 South Muskogee. They must provide the disconnect and reconnect dates. Current customers are allowed an overlap of service at both locations.

If you are moving from outside the City of Claremore’s service area, you must apply for new service. If you are opening a new business location without closing the current 1 down, you will be required to apply for new service, provide Certificate of Occupancy for new location, and put up a new deposit. The new deposit only applies to separate locations in addition to current location.