Street Signs

It is the responsibility of the Public Infrastructure Department’s Street Division to maintain all street signs in the City of Claremore’s corporate limits.

To report a defective or missing street sign, contact the Street Division at 918-341-0133. If it is an after-hours emergency, contact the Claremore Police Department at 918-341-1212.