- Boats must be launched and retrieved only at the designated boat ramp located at the Lake Ranger Office.
- 1 or 2-person (bass) boats powered by electric trolling motors will be allowed.
- Metal boats shall have at least 2 air compartments.
- Fire extinguishers are required for all boats with permanently installed fuel tanks, portable fuel tanks placed in closed areas or areas where combustible or flammable materials are stored.
- All vessels, when in use, shall have safety equipment, including personal flotation devices, on board in compliance with U.S. Coast Guard boating safety requirements and in compliance with boating safety laws issued and enforced by the State of Oklahoma.
- All boats must be lighted with front and rear lights of proper color for night use.
- Boats shall not exceed 10 miles per hour within 300 feet of the dam or boat ramp. Additionally, speed shall be reduced so that no appreciable wake is produced within 100 feet of another occupied boat. In other areas of the lake, the maximum speed limit shall be 40 miles per hour.
- Motorboats shall stay at least 300 feet from any bank or anchored fisherman while cruising, and as near the middle of any channel as practical.
- All vessels or watercraft so required by federal, state or local laws shall display an appropriate registration on board whenever the vessel is operated on Claremore Lake.
- Kayaks over 8ft are allowed on the lake.
- No rowboats or motor-powered boats may be operated or placed on Claremore Lake having dimensions of less than 8 feet in length. 8-foot boats shall not carry more than 2 passengers while upon the lake.
- The placement and/or operation of any vessel or watercraft for a fee or profit upon Claremore Lake waters or land is prohibited.
- The operation of boats or other watercraft in a careless, negligent, or reckless manner so as to endanger property or person (including the operator and/or user(s) of the vessel or watercraft) is prohibited.
- Jet skis are prohibited.
- Paddle boards are prohibited.
- Any act or conduct by any person which interferes with, impedes or disrupts the use of Claremore Lake, or impairs the safety of another person is prohibited.
- The Lake Ranger on duty has the authority to request any individuals who are boisterous, rowdy, disorderly or otherwise disturb the peace on Claremore Lake lands or water to leave.
- The operation or use of any audio or other noise producing devise including, but not limited to, radios, televisions, musical instruments or motorized equipment, including vessels or vehicles, in such a manner as to endanger or unreasonably annoy persons at any time or exceed State or local laws governing noise levels is prohibited.
- Destruction, injury, defacement, removal or any alteration of public property including, but not limited to, developed facilities, natural formation, mineral deposits, historical and archaeological features and vegetative growth, is prohibited.