Do I live in the city limits or in the county?
Some people who have Claremore addresses do not live in the Corporate City Limits. If you are unsure if you are a City of Claremore or Rogers County resident this may help you determine which is accurate. If you live south of Lowery Road and North of Flint/King Road you are probably inside the city limits. If your zip code is 74019, your street address has five digits or you live on a street numbered above 450, you are a Rogers County resident. Rogers County residents should direct their questions to the Rogers County Planning Office at (918) 341-0486.

Show All Answers

1. Do I live in the city limits or in the county?
2. What if I have a Planning and Zoning related question, but live outside the City limits?
3. Why can't I do something now that my neighbor did three years ago?
4. Does the Planning and Zoning division plan what Claremore will look like?
5. What new businesses are coming to Claremore?
6. What type of work requires a permit?
7. How much are your license and permit fees?
8. Why do we have to do things in Claremore that are not required in Tulsa, Owasso and other parts of Rogers County?